Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bad day? Call it a "Throwin' in the towel kind of day."


            I would say these days happen more often than not....

I'm NOT going to say it gets better, because honestly I don't know yet. 

I havent gotten to whatever that "point" is yet. 

                             What I DO know is.... Im learning...

...You have take those days, and those feeling you are feeling, whether angry, sad, fearful, frustrating, debilitating, etc,  and of course all these feelings are a spiral of each feeling tightened real close to each other, at least that's what I picture in my head!

...Take those days... and take a step back, accept that those ARE the feelings you quite possibly might just feel for the rest of you day

...You have to ACCEPT THIS and maybe wallow in it if you need to (that is ok and VERY therapeutic, I've done it MORE than I can count by memory!)




OR maybe just pretty much say ...
                                    
           "You know what, Im throwin in the towel for this day!"




...Accept it and take that time for YOU to Just be.  Do something to turn it around Just for you...

                          ... Remind yourself that you still have the Mighty Power of Control.

(For me I get into my least uncomfortable spot on the couch and, of course struggle a bit before finding the "just right" movie....  Which then aids me to be taken away in an entertainment band-aid for a the rest of the day.)

                           
                          ..."Not every day has to be a good day, some days can just be..."

No comments:

Post a Comment